- Group Size: 6-8
- Trainer Name: Andrea Bruno
- Overview: The Alexander Technique is a method used to discover inefficient movement habits, relieving muscle tension, improving overall balance, coordination and well-being.
- How it Works: In a small group setting, participants observe and experience conscientious movement with a trainers’ guiding hands.
- increase coordination and balance
- decrease tension of everyday activities
- improve mobility and posture
- relieve muscle and joint pain
- Targeted Areas: Whole body
- Emphasis: ease of movement, coordination, posture, range of motion, overall well-being.