- Group Size: 6-8
- Trainer Name: Alexandra Watson
- Overview: Barre sessions are named after and based around the stationary handrails associated with Ballet, called barres.
- How it Works: Utilizing these handrails, and occasionally free weights, participants are guided through a series of fast and slow movements that strengthen muscles and increase coordination.
- improve stamina
- increase flexibility, balance, and coordination
- tone overall body muscles
- strengthen core muscles
- Targeted Areas: core, arms, legs, glutes
- Emphasis: flexibility, strength