TRX Suspension Training
- Group Size: 6-8
- Trainer Name: Greg Coachman
- Overview: TRX suspension training is a form of resistance training that relies on a system of roping and webbing that allows users to, essentially, work against their own weight.
- How it Works: Utilizing a suspension system, classes create a full body workout by targeting different body parts one at a time then rounding out the session with heavy cardio.
- increase coordination, flexibility, and balance
- build strength and overall muscle toning
- develop joint stability
- can be modified for a variety of fitness levels
- Targeted Areas: core, arms, legs, glutes, back
- Emphasis: flexibility, aerobic, strength